Are you interested in writing a guest article for a Christian women’s blog?
We would love to share your work! Please follow our submission guidelines for a chance to be featured on the blog, in our email newsletter, or within our social media accounts.
Article Submission Guidelines:
- Your article may discuss any of the topics of spiritual growth, Bible study or Christian lifestyle. If your article is a personal anecdote or testimony, please be sure to also include practical takeaways and applications for the reader.
- Submissions must be biblically sound and should adhere to the core beliefs of Christianity.
- If you are writing about Bible study or spiritual growth, please use at least three Bible references in your article. Bible verses should be appropriately cited from the English Standard Version of the Bible.
- Before submitting, please review our about section and our previous articles to get an idea of who we are and what we do.
- Article submissions should be between 800 and 1500 words and should not be previously published anywhere else. Devotional or email submissions should be between 350 and 500 words.
- Your article may not be published in part or whole on any other platform (including email, blogs, and social media) within six months of submission. After six months, an alternative version of your article may be published elsewhere.
- Please format your article to include appropriate headings, subheadings and quotations to guide the reader through your article. (See any of our current articles for examples)
- Remember to only submit work that has been previously reviewed and is currently in its final stage.
Once you submit your article, we will review and let you know within two weeks how we plan to proceed. If you have not heard back within two weeks, unfortunately we will not be able to publish your article at this time. However, feel free to submit other pieces in the future.
If your article is selected for publication, we will request revisions if necessary and you will be asked to submit a headshot and a short bio. We will also let you know when and where your work will be published.
Your article will be promoted across all social media platforms and within our email list. You are also encouraged to share and let your community know about the awesome work you’ve done!
Does all of this sound good? Then submit your article by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.