The gospel and our identity in Christ are the foundation of our Christian faith. If we don’t have a strong grasp on them, we’ll struggle in our walk with Jesus, remain uncertain of our worth, and may even end up feeling defeated by sin and the enemy.
Not to mention, prayer will often feel like a chore, it’ll be hard work to read our Bibles, and Christianity will feel burdensome instead of joyful and freeing like it should be.
Use this study as a guide and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you through the book of Ephesians and open your eyes (or remind you!) about the true gospel and how Jesus transformed our identity when we became believers.
Here’s what you can expect from this study:
- Verse by verse study of Ephesians
- 82 pages of content that can be completed at your own pace
- 150+ interactive and open-ended questions
- Reflection and prayer prompts
- Maps, timelines, charts, and photos
- Beautiful, easy to read aesthetically pleasing design
- In-depth commentary and analysis of each passage
After completing this four week study, you will walk away:
- More confident in your faith and your identity in Christ
- With a greater appreciation for the gospel and what Jesus did for us on the cross
- Strengthened and encouraged to live out your faith in the everyday
- With an in-depth understanding of the letter to the Ephesians
Will you join me? Grab your Ephesians Bible Study book here!