We know that as a new believer sometimes navigating Christianity can feel like walking through an unfamiliar domain. This is why we wanted to put this guide together to help new Christians find resources to help them grow in their faith. Below you will find some of our recommended resources as you begin this journey.
Finding A Church
- Coming Soon: What To Look for in A Church
- Coming Soon: Why Is It Important for Christians to Attend Church?
- How to Find A Church Near You
Growing in Your Faith
- How to Actively Pursue God
- How to Develop a Personal Relationship with God
- When You Are Struggling to Grow in Your Faith
Studying the Bible
- 5 Must-Have Bible Study Resources for Beginners
- 5 Important Questions to Ask As You Study The Bible
- How to Study the Bible (A Beginner Friendly Guide)
- Five Poor Motives for Reading the Bible
- How to Approach Passages in the Bible That Seem To Contradict Each Other
- Why Should We Read the Bible Every Day?
- How to Study the Bible by Topic
- Coming Soon: Which Bible Translation Should I Choose?
Prayer & Quiet Time:
- Try This Surprisingly Easy Prayer Technique
- How to Pray the Scriptures: 4 Things to Get You Started
- What is intercession? 5 Compelling Reasons to Start Praying for Others Today
- How to Create an Effective Quiet Time Routine and Spend More Time with God
- A Busy Girl’s Guide to Spending Time With God Throughout the Day
Digital Bible Studies & Devotionals