Her Style of Tea is a Christian blog for women. Our mission is to help Christian women fall deeper in love with the God of the Bible, experience what it means to have a life-giving relationship with the Lord, and find true and lasting fulfillment in Christ. Our purpose is not to point you to us, yourself, or anyone else. Instead, we want to point you to the person of Jesus Christ and his gospel message through each of our articles, bible studies, devotionals, newsletters, and social media content.
A few years ago, the Lord woke me up and helped me to see that although I was very familiar with church and Christian culture, I didn’t know him the way I should. There’s a difference between knowing God and just knowing about him. I started to read God’s word, pray, and pursue time in worship as if my life depended on it (it really did) and God met me there.
The thing is, I’m not the only one who was inundated with church culture but didn’t really know God. Many of us are struggling with this and some of us don’t even realize it.
Hear me when I say this: God is calling each and every believer (including you!) into a deep and personal relationship with him. I can’t give you that – it’s a gift that God pours out on you as you seek him with all your heart. But, I can give you the tools and resources you need to help get there. And this is what Her Style of Tea was created for.
About the Founder
My name is Shanté Grossett and I am the founder of Her Style of Tea. I started the blog in 2019, a few years after a difficult experience that led me deep into the presence of God. By getting to know him, I learned who I really was. I have a background in Fashion Merchandising and Fine Arts and I currently work in New York City as a Production Assistant. When I’m not writing, you can probably find me drinking tea, thrifting in vintage shops, journaling, practicing photography, brunching in the city, or visiting a new exhibition at the Met Museum. I’m passionate about sharing the things God has taught me. I’m nowhere near perfect and still growing each day, but I’m grateful for this platform and I don’t take it for granted. I’m excited that you are here and I can’t wait for you to dive in and read the latest articles.
How to get involved with Her Style of Tea
- Read our articles – a new article is published every week. If you are subscribed to our newsletter, you will receive a personal notification when each post goes live.
- Subscribe to the newsletter – newsletter subscribers are the first to know about new articles. You also have exclusive access to free resources, you are the first to hear about new product launches, and you gain access to newsletter-only giveaways, challenges, and content. Subscribe here.
- Follow us on instagram – if you do follow, send us a DM and let you know that you came from here! The instagram account is @herstyleoftea
- Collaborate with us – if you would like to collaborate with us, you can do so here.
- Feel free to email us for any reason at all – you can email us directly by contacting email@example.com or you can fill out the contact form.